Personal Data Protection
The following statements explain the general terms of Wealth Mastery Academy Sdn. Bhd. Sdn Bhd (“WMA”) regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by WMA. WMA is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
2. Your Consent
By providing your personal data to WMA, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by WMA in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to WMA, you warrant and represent to WMA that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by WMA in the manner set out herein.
3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
3.1 WMA may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with WMA or for the purpose of WMA’s business activities. Such personal data may include name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
3.2 The personal data provided by you to WMA may be processed by WMA for the following purposes:-
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between WMA and you and/or your company
- to communicate with you and/or your company;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by WMA;
- to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between WMA and you and/or your company;
- to conduct research and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of WMA’s business activities;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to WMA, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to WMA;
- for recruitment of employees;
- for WMA’s internal record keeping; and/or
- other lawful business activities of WMA.
3.3 The personal data provided by you to WMA may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- WMA’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined by WMA to be necessary or appropriate;
- financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between WMA and you and/or your company;
- government agencies and strategic partners that work with WMA in connection with WMA’s business activities;
- agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of WMA;
- regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- any person to whom WMA is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
- our shareholders.
3.4 Generally, the personal data processed by WMA is collected from you or provided by a third party to WMA for the aforesaid purposes.
3.5 Please note that your personal data is necessary for WMA to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- result in WMA being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between WMA and you and/or your company;
- result in WMA being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by WMA; and/or
- result in WMA being unable to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
3.6 You have a right to request for access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also choose to limit the processing of your personal data. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to WMA at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below. We may charge you an administration fee for such request.
3.7 If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to WMA in writing at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
WMA has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. If processing of the personal data is carried out by a third party on behalf of WMA, WMA will require the said third party to protect the personal data that they receive from WMA.
5. Changes To This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. WMA recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to WMA.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this statement, you may contact WMA at:
Wealth Mastery Academy Sdn Bhd
41-7, 7th Floor Boulevard Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Attn: Customer Service
Telephone No.: +6 03-2202-1178
Facsimile No.: +6 03-2282-1178