End-to-end designer and developer for websites that visited by thousands of people every day. You should able to identify the difference between user interface and user experience.
You should able to create Official Sites, Sales Pages and Squeeze Pages (You should know the differences). Anyone that visited the website should be “Attracted” to purchase/sign up, or at least opt-in to leave their contact info.
- Create websites that rank high in Search Engine
- Understand business requirements, design, develop, enhance and maintain new and existing web based solutions.
- Build effective web applications that will aid and enhance user experience.
- Assisting in overall product planning, researching, developing and testing.
- Work together in a team to achieve project goals set by the company and maintains excellent relationship with teammates.
- Work independently and proactively to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Keep up-to-date with latest web technologies, trends and programming techniques.
- Involved in every process of the corporate identity, branding, marketing strategies at every turn with the team.
- Involve in every marketing process include but not limited to corporate identity, branding, marketing strategies at every turn with team mates. (Alternative to the above statement).
- Responsible for adding new design features (according to company needs), testing the system, function, integration, robustness, load and performance testing.
- Excellent knowledge in WordPress, including plugins and themes.
- Good skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Able to create and design graphics that use in website including logo, buttons, favicon and all media that you can find in a website.
- Skilled in SEO and online marketing is a PLUS.
- Skilled in HTML5 is a PLUS.
Send your resume to email@example.com