Web Application Developer is the architect and engineer of cloud based software. More and more software and applications are now moving towards the cloud as end users demand accessibility on multi platforms and devices.
You should ensure that the software application is user friendly and provides a pleasurable user experience on mobile devices as well as on desktop computers.
- Understand business requirements, design, develop, enhance and maintain new and existing web based solutions.
- Build effective web applications that will aid and enhance user experience.
- Assisting in overall product planning, researching, developing and testing.
- Manage projects and liase with 3rd party developers
- Work independently and proactively to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Keep up-to-date with latest web technologies, trends and programming techniques.
- Involved in every process of the corporate identity, branding, marketing strategies at every turn with the team.
- Involve in every marketing process include but not limited to corporate identity, branding, marketing strategies at every turn with team mates. (Alternative to the above statement).
- Maintain and update server software, patches, and backups.
- Responsible for adding new design features (according to company needs), testing the system, function, integration, robustness, load and performance testing’s.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Good command in verbal and written English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge of working with PHP MVC framework is an added advantage too.
- Skilled in SEO and online marketing is a PLUS.
- Can multi-tasks across multiple projects and pay great attention to details.
- Positive, aggressive and strong determination to meet deadlines.
- A team-player.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org