The Online Marketer oversees the digital, mobile and social media marketing strategies for the Company. Create new and innovative marketing strategies, which strengthen the market position of a product using Internet.
You will be responsible for creating online marketing campaign to create awareness, reaching our targeted market and convert the traffic to leads and sales. You will also produce, update, improve and maintain high quality advertisement, content and sales pages.
Social media and Google’s products are your best friends. You should be able to fully utilize these tools to achieve your target. Analysis and reporting works will be essential for you to study the result, and take appropriate action to improve your online campaign.
- Generate sales through online and mobile marketing strategies
- Generate multiple online sales funnels and collect leads
- Ensuring websites user friendly and traffic increasing
- Optimizing web content for SEO strategies (Chinese and English)
- Develop, maintaining and updating social media profiles, blogs, forums and all online/digital/web content.
- Manage social media, mobile and video marketing campaign
- Research online/web copy
- Create and manage online advertisement
- Craft email campaigns
- Follow up enquiries submitted through online
- Follow up opt-in / online sales
- In-charge for enquiries from web chatting apps
- Create sales report
- Track and create report for online conversion rates
- Create simple graphic design or content for online posting use
- Maintain good relationship with Affiliate Marketer
- Create, curate and publish high quality content to engage with online audience.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Internet Marketing and Social Media
- Good knowledge of SEO and Google’s Products
- Good knowledge of WordPress and basic html editing skills
- Basic graphic editing skills
- Good skills in verbal and written communications
- Good in organizing and interpreting complex data and generating ideas.
- Proficiency in SEO, pay per click marketing, data analysis, usability, social networking, e-mail marketing and statistics are essential.
> Business Development Executive
> Online Marketer
> Web Application Developer (Senior Level)
> Web & Production Designer
> Event Executive
Send your resume to email@example.com