- Development, production and delivery of events from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and exceed expectations.
- Oversee all aspects of an event management, from the creative conception of the initial idea to the last detail of the event.
- Conduct research with executive leaders to identify the opportunities and to position the events.
- Conduct intensive research and survey to determine the commercial-viability, to identify the opportunities and understand key issues & challenges that market are facing & transform these into a successful Training / Conference Program.
- Conceptualize and plan of events (Theme, Flow, Art Direction).
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets) so as to ensure an event runs smoothly.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event.
- Invite key experts to present and confirm their involvement within given deadlines.
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events.
- Liaise with contractors/ vendors and identify hotels, exhibition centre, committees, chairpersons, authors, speakers and exhibitors.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Execute day-to-day coordination for event and marketing related assignments including planning, organizing and controlling of all aspects of event activities.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team.
- Communicate pertinent program information to marketing and sales team.
- Liaising with marketing colleagues to promote the event, to create a brand for the event, production of tickets, posters, catalogues and brochures.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- To support all the events.
- To assist in any other matters / duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume to email@example.com