You might think that listing the property online is really easy; of course it’s easy, but if you do it without the proper guidelines, nobody would bother to take a look at your listed property which ultimately makes your listing a waste. You must be aware that, with the advent of technology, there are lakhs of online property listings today. But how you make your property stand out of the others is what makes it interesting.
Here are a few tips to list the property online, following which will increase the chances of your property getting sold or rented out soon.
- A Short and Appealing Headline: Headline is really an important thing to be considered while listing your property online, as it’s the first thing people get attracted to. So make sure that the headline is short and crispy, so that it will have a good first impression on the potential buyers. Also, it increases the chances of your ad getting noticed, as a messy or incomplete headline can turn off the buyers.
- Provide enough Information: While posting your property, there are lots of things to be considered like the location of the property, amenities, configuration, and furnished/unfurnished status, price and so on. Make sure you explain each of these things in at least a line to make the buyer know more your property. Also, don’t add any information that is irrelevant making your description lengthy and meaningless.
- Appropriate Photos and Videos: Have you heard a phrase ‘Seeing Is Believing’? People tend to believe what they see. So make sure you provide some good images and videos that support your property advertisement. The photographs which you provide must have good resolution and must cover both the interior and exterior of the property. You can also add a walkthrough video covering all the areas; it establishes the authenticity of your property.
- Property Verification: Get your property verified by the field executives; this establishes accuracy, legitimacy and validity of your property. Getting a verified seal can eliminate the distrust and establishes authenticity. As people are more worried about the fraud properties these days, it’s has been an important thing to be considered while listing the property to show that the property is genuine.
- Provide Infra-updates: Provide users the information about what’s around your property like distance to the important landmarks from your location. You can mention the distance to the nearest malls, hospitals, restaurants, banks and other important places. Buyers always like to go with the property with a well-developed market in the vicinity.
Along with these tips, also consider providing a few additional details like the floor number, the property age, which side it is facing and so on, so that it grabs the attention of users soon. Be clear with the details like your phone number and email id, so that the interested buyers can contact you easily. Following all the above mentioned tips while posting your property online can certainly help you get it sold or rented out soon.